In light of current events, we would like to know how fundraisers have been impacted and how they have changed their fundraising plans. Since most communities are canceling events to avoid the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), many fundraising events have also been canceled or postponed.
What are you doing to mitigate the effect of event cancelations and possible loss of donations?
– Are you taking your events online?
– Are you asking for donations via mail or email?
– Are you canceling your events or postponing them?
– How are you communicating with your donors differently now?
– Are you posting more on social media?
– How do you maintain a positive outlook?
>> Please let us know in the comments below what you are doing to keep up your fundraising activities.
Perhaps, by sharing our tips and tricks we will be able to help each other reach our fundraising goals during these uncertain times.
Please share this article so we can collect as many responses as possible.
Thank you, and stay safe!