Hi there! Do you want to work with us at FundraisingIP? If so, please fill out the below form.
First reach out to us through the above form. We will consider working with you if you can contribute real value to nonprofits and individuals working to better the world. We also only accept articles if they’re truly useful to our readers and if they meets the following guidelines:
– We only accept original articles that have not been published elsewhere.
– Before you send your article, please send a list of potential topics first. It helps to browse and search our site for ideas and to make sure you do not pick a topic that has already been covered in depth. However, feel free to send suggestions for articles with a different angle on a topic.
– We only accept articles that are of interest to fundraisers, volunteers and/or charitable groups, written by individuals with experience or connection to fundraising or nonprofits.
– We only accept well-written articles that have been checked for grammar and typos. We do not provide writing or editing services.
– The length of your article should be at least 1500 words.
– We will add an image. Feel free to send graphs etc. Send any images separately and not within a document.
– Our formatting will likely be different from yours. Only use paragraphs, sub-headers and/or lists.
– Focus on just one topic and no general info ‘fluff’ articles, please.
– Add a short profile at the bottom of your article with your link. Feel free to also add a social media link to your profile. (The profile and link must be of a company or person related to nonprofits or fundraisers.)
– Add no more than one link to your site in the second half of the article.
– Include links to resources like news articles, statistics, etc. Feel free to use examples to clarify your points. Make sure that your links lead to relevant statistics or news that are no more than three years old.
– We won’t accept articles with a sales pitch, however, tutorial type articles for a popular service are OK. For example “How to identify your most valuable Twitter followers” etc. Please note that if you write a tutorial type article, it needs to be for a service that’s already quite well established or well known amongst fundraisers.
– We would love a shout-out or link! Being linked to from one of your blog posts makes us happy and will be very much appreciated. Pick any article on our site. Thank you!
Following are some suggestions for topics:
Anything related to fundraising, non-profits, volunteers, donations, fundraising ideas, other ways to make money, banking, accounting, credit cards, social media marketing, demographics, bookkeeping, commercial ventures for non-profits, staying organized, new fundraising products, seasonal fundraisers, grants, marketing, planning, small business ideas for non-profits, letters, how to solve a problem, PTOs and PTAs, fundraising letters, your personal experience with a fundraiser, etc.